Bellevue, Washington

okay i was involved in a car accident where a drunk driver smashed into my friends car leaving me seriously injured. I remember having to scream my way to getting a pain killer in the emergency room.

Then they tried to have me walk and when they realized that i couldnt walk they decided to give me x-rays. after i believe it was an entire day... they realized i had a fractured pelvic bone and sacrum in which i needed to be put on bed rest for 6-8 weeks. I asked, and begged to be transferred back to NJ (as all my family is there) I'm now going on week 3 and im still waiting.

Every-day is a different excuse. Here is the best part... I have been off pain medication for the last week. I mean not even a tylenol!

All the doctors come in and surround me. This old man begins to talk "the perquisites you are taking will make u a bit constipated. but eventually we will take down the dosage and u will come off". I couldnt help it.

I just laughed. They all looked at me like I was crazy and i told them i havent been on pain killers for a few days. NOw the therapist is telling me i might have a nerve damage?! That the doctors told her that, and the social worker is telling me that she spoke to her and that it was not the case.

If you value your recovery find a way out of this place.

I just contacted my primary doctor in NJ so i can find out what the *** is going on here. these people are the worst!

Product or Service Mentioned: Elmhurst Hospital Emergency Service.

Comments