Elmhurst, Illinois

I was on hold for over 15 minutes and never talked to anyone. I then called the main number and pressed 0 to speak to the operator.

I told her my problem and she said I needed to talk to Health Information Management at 331-221-6755. This is not the way to run a top notch hospital. When I reached that department, I got a woman on voicemail and was told to leave a voicemail and they would get back to me. I did not leave a voicemail.

I just needed once piece of information before I saw my doctor this friday and they could not accommodate me.

Why leave people on hold for 15 minutes. Frustrating.

Comments

Elmhurst Hospital is not a top notch hospital. In fact far from it.

I live in Elmhurst and my neighbors don't even go to Elmhurst Hospital. Management is awful. The hospital is not run well. Their billing department sucks.

No wonder the hospital is deep in debt. And because management does not care about their staff, the environment is toxic.

There is a rapid turnover in their personnel - nurses, pct's etc. I will never recommend Elmhurst Hospital to anyone, either as patient or employee.

Elmhurst Hospital Reviews